Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Catching Up

I kind of failed at writing every day so i will write down the 5 things i'm grateful for all together to make up for it. Ready? Here we go:

Thursday I was thankful that I didn't have English class so I could take a well deserved nap. :)


Friday: On Friday i was thankful for family. On Friday my cousin Natalie got married!!


(Me and my cousins Tim, CJ and his wife Christina, Mom, Me, Dad and Uncle Robo at Natalie's Wedding Reception. )

I am so grateful that I have such a close caring loving family. They all mean so much to me and Im so grateful to be put in such an amazing family  :)



Saturday: On Saturday i was thankful for  I was thankful for my bed. I love going home because when i go home then i get to sleep in my big, soft bed at home.  :) I LOVE that bed!!! It is one of my absolute favorite things.

Sunday: On Sunday I was grateful that i beat the awful snowstorm and made it back to Ephraim safely.  :)

Monday: On Monday I was thankful for the office for making me laugh.  :)



Well that's all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment