2. ABBIE'S COMPUTER- I may or may not have been using Abbie's computer while she has been using my moms, and I may or may not have fallen in love with her little Mac computer...
3. Being able to see this girl and hanging out before Desert Star.
4. MY FAVORITE COZY SWEATER- I am officially in love with my cozy Union Jack Sweater.
5. I am super excited for this little girl to come home so that we can celebrate her birthday!!
6. JOBS- Right now I do not have a job so I have been applying for jobs like crazy and have even gotten a few interviews. Good thing I got my adorable new interview dress!!
7. SINGLES WARD- I have to admit that I was so wrong about going to a singles ward, because I absolutely LOVE mine!! I love all the friends I have made and I love meeting new people. I also love home evenings where we do fun things like play human battleship.
8. CRAZY COLD UTAH WEATHER- Lately the weather here in Utah has been crazy with the fog, the inversion, the ice storm and the endless snow. But the snow sure does look pretty.
9. HOUSE- While I love how pretty it looks outside, I am loving being inside curled up in a million blankets and some hot chocolate. I love coming home and getting all warm and cozy.
10. I am super excited for my families upcoming vacation to St. George over Presidents Day!! I love spending time with the family!
11. TALKING TO FRIENDS- I love being able to text my friends that don't live here in Sandy anymore and being able to keep in touch with them. Especially this girl who is leaving in April for a mission to Uruguay! I will miss you so much Chelsea but I am so happy and excited for you to be able to go serve the Lord!!
12. I am loving this hymn right now and wanted to share it with you! It is one of my favorites!