Friday, February 26, 2010

College!!!

So today i spent the day with my parents here:

Yep! Thats right! This is where I will be going to college starting this fall!! I'm SO excited to go but im scared to live that far away from my family!! I will be living here:




These are the Park Place apartments. It's pretty exciting!! But... Its also really scary. I dont know if im ready to grow up!! I had a fun day today spending the day with my parents. Im so grateful for them and for everything they do for me. :) I dont know where I would be without their constant love and support. I love them so much, and I am so glad that I got to spend this time with them. Im so happy that I get to spend so much time with them this year!! Thanks mom and dad for spending the day with me!!! I loved it!

3 comments:

  1. Growing up is scary, but so much fun! I promise! You'll love it sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fun time with you on Friday when we went down to Snow. You will do great down there, and I know it is tough to grow up. You'll do great.

    Love you and love your blog.

    ReplyDelete