Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm back!!




Hey!!! Sorry its taken me so long to blog i have just been so caught up with college and stuff. I am loving college so far. It is so amazing!! I never thought that I would be this happy here!! This has been such an amazing experience. I love everything here. I love how small the town is here and i love how small the campus is but how there is always something to do. I love that I can be myself. I love how nice everyone is here. It has all been so amazing!! I am so happy that I decided to come here to Snow. Here are some pictures from my adventures here at college:
Me and Dru on our adventure around Ephraim




Me and the roomies!! Nikki, Whitney, Paige, Dru, Me, and Lissee

Paige and I at the John Mayer Owl City Concert


College has been so fun and i am so excited to see whats next!

No comments:

Post a Comment