Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thankful

So, I've decided that for thanksgiving , every day i would write about one thing i am thankful for until Thanksgiving. So since im a few days behind i will just do three today. Are you ready? Here we go!!
On Monday I was thankful for these people:



On Monday i was thankful for VE. I was sitting in my room on M
onday looking at pictures on my computer and i realized how much these 25 people meant to me. I am so glad that i had the opportunity to be a part of a group like this. A group that touches people through the power of music. This group changed my life and helped to make me the person i am today. I am a happier, more outgoing person now because of these people. Thank you VE, you have changed my life and im so grateful for you.


On Tuesday I was grateful for:

Pearsons Auto Recovery and towing ( sorry, no picture for this one) in Ephraim. On tuesday i locked my keys in my car for the first time. It was not a good day. But I was so grateful for them that they wold come right over and help me open my car. It is great to kknow that there are still people out there that are so helpful and kind.

Today I am grateful for:

Today, Wednesday, I am thankful for this little gem that i found at Walmart!!! I love holiday decorations. The reason i love it so much is because at home my family goes all out with decorating for the holidays. The best is when we decorate for christmas and it takes us almost all day!!! I just love the feeling i get when i walk into the house during the holidays and you see all the nativitys and christmasy thigs. It makes me feel so full of love and happiness. So when i was walking in Walmart today and i saw good ole gunther here( thats what i decided to name him) all those feelings of love and happiness came back because it reminded me of home.

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxious to read about all your thankful for this month. I know that one thing I'm thankful for is my family. You are all sooooooo amazing. Love ya kido.

    ReplyDelete