Saturday, November 6, 2010

Mothers ( thursdays thankful post)

Well I'm not doing very good at keeping up with my daily thankful posts, i promise i will try to do better next week.

On Thursday I was thankful for mothers.
Mothers are amazing people. There are a few things i have learned about mothers over the years. First, I have learned that you dont have to have children to be a good mother. And second, They dont have to be your children to be a mother to them.

I am so grateful for the wonderful examples of mothers i've had in my life.
I am so grateful for my own mother. She is such an amazing woman and i am so grateful for the amazing example she is to me. Im so grateful that my mom has been so supportive and involved in my life. She is more than just my mom. She is my beast friend and i am so grateful for her.



I am also grateful for a mother who is willing to do anything for her children. Including driving to provo to see her daughter because she had a bad week. 
Thanks mom for all you do. I love you so much and im so happy that i am your daughter!!!


2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more with you Megan...loved this post. I happen to also love her (not as my Mom) along with you and your sisters. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great thing to be grateful for!! I love reading your blog and seeing whats going on with you!

    I miss you sister. Remember that you are beautiful and that I love you!

    ReplyDelete