Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm back!!!!!! 
Sorry I haven't posted for so long!!! I'm determined to keep up with my blog from now on!! So much has happened since my last post!! Where to start!!


I finished up at Snow in April and then moved home. I had an amazing summer and decided to transfer to SLCC instead of going back to Snow. This summer I had so much fun!! I went on a trip to Las Vegas and St. George with the family and got to see "The Little Mermaid" at Tuachan. i hung out with friends and family. I went on a last minute road trip to San Diego with some amazing friends. And I started going to my singles ward instead of the family ward. 
Pretty awesome summer!!! Here's some pictures of my awesome adventures!!




Chris, Liz, Nicole, Abbie, and me at the London family reunion!!


 The Manti temple when Jerica and I went to the Manti Pagent!


Me and Jerica enjoying our chocolate covered strawberries at the Manti Pagent.
Kendra, Me, and Jerica at the San Diego Zoo!!




The view from our wonderful 5 star hotel in San Diego  :) 



I will add more pictures when I get a chance. This summer was also a summer of changes in my life. 
I also decided to repaint and redecorate my bedroom and build a bookshelf into one of the walls. This has been a work in progress all summer and it is almost done now!! I will post pictures of the finished product when its time. I am very happy with how its turned out so far. Thanks mom and dad for all your help with this. 
Also this summer one of my best friends moved in for a few months until school started. I had so much fun hanging out with you all summer Chelsea! Thanks for being such an amazing friend! 

   
   I have learned so much this summer about honesty, happiness, friendship, testimonies, and most of all, myself. I am so happy with my life and I'm so grateful for the experiences in my life because they have made me so much stronger and have made me a better person. I have come to realize what it really means to 
"Love the Life You're Living"  :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment