Tuesday, April 17, 2012

How to Survive Finals

Its finally here..... Finals are just around the corner and for the first time in 2 years I dont feel stressed out about finals..... Well at least that's what I keep telling myself. I have a feeling that a week from now I will not be feeling this way.... 
But after I read this I decided to try the same thing and share a few of the fun, exciting, beautiful things that are going on in my life right now.

-I finally finished unpacking all of my boxes from when I moved home last summer and my room now looks AMAZING!!

-On Thursday I am going to this with my favorite older sister:


(I am also LOVING her new cd, especially this song!)


-In exactly one week one of my very best friends is getting married to the love of her life!! I am SO happy for you Jerica!!!





-Today I walked from my car( parked as far away as it could possibly be) to my class in the POURING RAIN without an umbrella or a hood and I could not have had more FUN!


-I found a super cute black dress to wear to the wedding


- And finally, I am drinking a diet coke and listening to the rain come down outside thinking about how great life is!!




1 comment:

  1. Meg, you make life fun and I'm so glad to see you enjoythe exprience. Proud of you kid and I lbe you.

    ReplyDelete